The most common error when entering the Pay per View code is the incorrect entry:
- If the code is entered by copy&paste, make sure not to copy a space at the end of the code by mistake. The space is not visible but it falsifies the code and the activation is prevented.
- If letters and numbers are entered individually, the code must be entered in the exact same way. Capital letters remain capital letters. After entering the code, click on the lock.
If the code entry was successful, but the video does not start within ten seconds, it could be because something is "stuck" in the background of the browser. This is how it will work anyway:
- Make sure that current operating systems and current browser versions are used. Versions older than six months are considered obsolete.
- In most cases, older browsers cannot be avoided. Additionally, offer the direct link "E-Mail, Social Media for the release of your player" (Example: https://service.video.taxi/embed/s2BR4bP4Eug4). It has no iframe code information and opens the player directly for code entry and playback. Point out in a text that the user should open the link in a new browser tab, alternatively:
- Complete shutdown of the terminal device, thus all browsers are closed and restart. After that, only the page in question should be opened. Make sure that e.g. no adblockers prevent the opening of the page. If necessary turn off the adblockers. Re-enter the code, alternatively:
- Try another device e.g. from a friend or acquaintance, also in another network, instead of WLAN. Then mobile communications and vice versa. Re-enter the code.