What data does the Video.Taxi player store and to what extent / for what purpose?
- If GoogleAnalytics is active (account details), GA cookies are saved. GA Location EU.
- If GoogleAnalytics is not active, just technical session based cookies are used. Expires with session.
What does Video.Taxi store about the stream views?
- Number of users that are watching to a specific point in time, based on anonymous access tokens (max. concurrent visitors)
- Number of different anonymous access tokens that have accessed (visitors)
Is there an allocation to IP addresses?
- No, users and visitors are not counted and allocated by IP address
How are the statistics of the stream views created?
- As described above. By random unique tokens and time based counting.